Student Impact Fund
The Student Impact Fund gives financial support to student-led, extra-curricular projects. It is funded thanks to the generosity of Brookes alumni.
The deadline for applications in Semester 2 2016/17 has now passed. Successful applicants will be announced here shortly.
The next round of applications will be in Semester 1 2017/18.
Who can your project help
It should have a positive impact on members of your local community and/or your fellow students. Also, you will gain valuable employment and life skills.
It is up to you what your project is about - your idea, your passion. Recent examples include an arts and craft course for people with mental health needs, athletics coaching for local children and a kitchen garden for children in a special needs school.
What sort of project will get funding
- a one-off project
- needing no more than £500 funding
- extra-curricular (ie not part of your course)
- not directly connected to a society that is already receiving funding.
The project should be informed by Oxford Brookes’ guiding principles: generosity of spirit, confidence, enterprising creativity and connectedness.
Who can apply
- any current Oxford Brookes students
- either as an individual or as part of a group of other Brookes students.